Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Relationship beyond Love : Part (3)

  Ryan had that passionate something getting over him with each passing second The pain and sorrows, all gone. He  was a sight that evening. A faded gray David Lynch T shirt with wrinkled cargo pants and high laced-up boots,he looked incredible. His perfectly spiked brunette hairs added more to the charm.

  He seemed to be very happy, a peculiar smile accosting his face Certainly there had to be a reason for it. Maybe he convinced himself, the world does not stop for anyone, neither time does. It goes on and on towards eternity, towards immortality.


 There was a lot something that happened between us on that birthday eve. It was a long night, or it appeared to me. Well, to epitomize the whole, we had finally developed a relationship. And that is what all matters to me. But the noticeable part of the whole story was that it was not me who proposed, I was the one to agree. Maybe all this while, he learnt about my feelings, or someone told him. But I hadn't confessed to anyone, so the first assumption stands correct.The how part never matters, I was never a Science lover, all that matters to me is that it happened.


I loved him all the more,and I accepted him the way he was. No complaints.No grievances. I loved him to my heart's fullest.


The feeling of love is inexpressible.It's a state of emotion so intense that you cannot step out of it, no matter how willingly you try.Your heart beats faster thinking about that person, and when you near them, your heart lurches for a fear that you might lose them, a sense of insecurity suddenly engulfs you. Your stomach ties itself in knots when you are apart and longs to see them again. You can't wait to hold that person, again and again. You wish you may hold their hands and walk on like this forever. It's like being frightened and elated at the same time.Nothing matters more to you in the world than to be with them. You cannot get your mind off them, even in dreams. The memories that you have shared together suddenly starts flickering in your mind, for no reason. You start thinking even if you don't have brains And so and so. It will take eons to satisfy the ecstasy of love.


And that's what happened with me and Ryan. We talked, chatted all day long with no real reasons. You never need reasons to talk to someone you love . He had told me in his early college days that he has a lot of love experience because he has been into it uncounted times. But I guess, now is the love he really talked about.


But love is not the only thing you can spend you entire life with. Lives become disaster without money. We both were jobless. He could not live on his brother's mercies forever and neither could I depend on my savings for long. Ryan always wanted to have a business of his own, with no daily time tables and routines to be followed in mind, where you don't have to wake up early on Mondays after late night parties and where you don't have to manage your accounts to know that you really need some savings after spending months as misers. Well, I had my own views on it. There are pros and cons of everything. Every advantage comes with a disadvantage following it. One day you may have lots of money with you and the other day you'll be left with nothing but crumbs. Business  requires skills and you can never be sure of anything. And we did not have money to invest and we had no rich uncles and aunts who would leave their assets for us two morons. 


After losing my job, I had a lot of experience and understanding for this money thing. Well, not exactly did I lose my job, I was not fired, I had resigned. The money I had got after spending sleepless nights every month could not afford even my food expenses. But what an idiot was I, I resigned from the job, without securing another job for me. But it was not exactly about money, I was not happy with the things, they were not the way I had expected them to be. I had a Post Graduate Diploma in Management, and I think I deserved something better than working in a call center.


To be cont.





2 comments: